SBCERA Mobile: Stay In Touch with SBCERA
The SBCERA mobile app is a useful tool for staying in touch with and informed about SBCERA and your retirement benefits. This free mobile app is available for download on Android, iPad, and/or iPhone mobile devices through Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
With the SBCERA mobile app, you can access helpful resources whenever and wherever you are:
- Hot Topics: Receive the latest news and information from SBCERA including member announcements, business and job opportunities and new retirement planning resources.
- Retirement Calculator: Create quick and easy estimates for future monthly retirement benefits.
- Communication Materials: View, save and search key informational materials such as the Quarterly Review newsletters, the website or The Compass.
- Forms: Download and save SBCERA forms to complete and submit to SBCERA for changes to your retirement account.
- Contact Us: Gain direct access to SBCERA while you're on-the-go with the ability to email, call or get directions to our location using the navigation function on your mobile device.
In addition, upon downloading this app you can opt to receive SBCERA notifications about the following:
- New Board of Retirement Agendas and Minutes
- Upcoming Retirement Planning Seminars
- Helpful Retirement Planning Tips
- SBCERA News and Member Updates
- Future App Updates for Newly Added Tools and Resources
Download the SBCERA Mobile App
Using a QR Reader or Scanner, point your mobile device's camera at the QR codes below to download the app using either Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
OS = Android
iTunes App Store
OS = iOS 6.0
You can also follow the links below, search for “SBCERA” on Google Play or the iTunes App Store or share this app with others.
Please note: This app may not be compatible with all mobile devices. To download onto your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad you must have the mobile operating system iOS 5.1 or later. Find out more at http://www.apple.com/ios/. For Android users, you must have 2.2 or later.